DescriptionDataiku is looking for a legal intern! You will play a key role in helping Dataiku, as well as learn about various aspects of commercial law. You'll enjoy the benefit of being in a position to make an impact at a fast growing company in an ever changing environment!
Here are some of the things you would do:
- Initial review of NDAs, license agreements, partners’ agreements, vendor agreements etc.
- Provide contract information/interpretation to other members of Legal on the provisions of specific agreements as well as local legal issues that might impact the business.
- Initial preparation of legal documents such as contracts, correspondence and summaries.
- Assist with the data governance project for GDPR compliance.
- Assist with various ad hoc questions to the Legal department.
- Assist with properly tagging and categorizing documents in order to help archiving contract records using our contract management system.
- Participate in corporate drafting of documents and organizing folders.
- Legal monitoring.
Here's what we'd expect from you:
- Available to start around Spring 2021.
- Graduated from a Master’s Degree Law (Business Law, Contract Law, specialized or interested in new technologies would be a great plus) and/or looking for an internship in a company, as part of the Bar School program (the “PPI”).
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with shifting deadlines and priorities; and work independently when required.
- Desire to learn about Dataiku's business and the legal issues that apply to Dataiku.
- The ability to professionally and efficiently communicate (in writing and verbally) complex legal and business issues to.
- A strong desire to learn new things and quickly apply that knowledge to specific tasks.
- Fluency in English.